I'm finally ready to start working at UpWork. I've been working for local companies for a long time, but I've always been thinking of moving on there. Now I'm going to make it real! At least, I hope so.
Check out My UpWork Profile!
The Site, the Blog and the Shop.
I have made a new blog and a new 'E-shop' (more like 'E-workshop', though - because currently I'm selling only my services there) websites. This time I used WordPress in both cases (unlike this site, which I made from scratch) - I did so to learn the WordPress framework and to get a better understanding of it.
For now, the blog and the shop are both still under construction, but I'm going to finish most of the work till the end of the next week.
A new article.
I've added a new article about the creation of one of my old projects. The project was quite small and took very little time. The purpose of the project was to make a program for online testing, where users have to pass various tests.
You can read the article here - Web App for Online Testing.
New site menu.
I've changed the main site menu on something more cool and appropriate. Now it should look like the tower\castle windows or something. At least, I hope so.
And I just started to work on my old projects. I hope I will finish all my plans till the end of February.
Just another site design update.
Also, now there is a different version of the site for mobile browsers.
A new article.
I finally brought myself to write this article about my old project - How we made the web app for the state procurements.
Probably it's not a very exciting thing to read but let's just let it be, okay?
Even more design changes!
Also, new pictures! Soon I will translate some of my old articles and add them as well.
Design update and a new section.
Small changes in the site design (I've added flags at the top and have increased the content section).
And a new site section! Art (pictures) - with some of my ugly drawings.
I have just finished server virtualization.
From now on, it will be much easier to make server backups and to move the server from one physical machine to another.
Also, I've enabled HTTPS for the site, though probably most browsers will show you warnings if you try to use it - because all the certificates are self-signed.
I've been working on the site for the last few days (after a long break), and have made some big changes (basically, in inner structure and engine).
I'm planning to add some more content here soon.